Hao, Z., Wingfield, B., Whitley, M., Brooks, J., & Hammer, J. A. (2003). A design methodology for a bulk-micromachined two-dimensional electrostatic torsion micromirror. Journal of microelectromechanical systems, 12(5), 692-701.
Hao, Z., Clark, R., Hammer, J., Whitley, M., & Wingfield, B. (2002). Modeling air-damping effect in a bulk micromachined 2D tilt mirror. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 102(1-2), 42-48.
Whitley, M. R., Kranz, M. S., Kesmodel, R., & Burgett, S. J. (2005, January). Latching shock sensors for health monitoring and quality control. In MEMS/MOEMS Components and Their Applications II (Vol. 5717, pp. 185-195). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
Dean, R., Flowers, G., Sanders, N., Horvath, R., Kranz, M., & Whitley, M. (2005). Micromachined vibration isolation filters to enhance packaging for mechanically harsh environments. Journal of microelectronics and electronic packaging, 2(4), 223-231.
– M. Black, H. Boyett, N. Sanders, J. Weller, R. Dean, R.W. Johnson, M. Kranz, “Packaging MEMS Die on E-Glass Substrates”, Journal of Microelectronics and Electronic Packaging (2008) 5, Vol 5., No. 3, pp. 122-125, 2008.
– Tracy D. Hudson, Sherrie W. Holt, Paul B. Ruffin, Michael S. Kranz, James W. McKee, Michael R. Whitley, Milan Buncick, Eric Tuck, “High-performance microfabricated angular rate sensor,” Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS 04(04), 043006, oi:10.1117/1.2114787, November 2005.
– M. Kranz, S. Burgett, T. Hudson, M. Buncick, P. Ruffin, P. Ashley, and J. McKee, “A Wide Dynamic Range Silicon-On-Insulator MEMS Gyroscope with Digital Force Feedback,” IEEE Position, Location, and Navigation Symposium, Monterey, CA, April 2004.
– M. Kranz, T. Hudson, P. Ashley, P. Ruffin, S. Burgett, M. Temmen, and J. Tuck, “A single layer silicon-on-insulator MEMS gyroscope for wide dynamic range and harsh environment applications,” SPIE Micromachining and Microfabrication, 4559, pp. 5-16, 2001.
– B.A. English, and M.G. Allen, “Control of ignition delay in microfabricated hot-wire igniters: Simulation, fabrication, and experimental results,” Sensors and Actuators, A: Physical, v 172, n 2, p 483-490, Dec. 2011.
– B. A. English. “Laminated Gas Generator Actuator Arrays.” Ph.D. Thesis. Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA. December 2006.
– B.A. English, P. Gadiraju, C.S. Rinehart, A. Glezer, and M.G. Allen, “Gas generator actuator arrays for flight control of spinning body projectiles” 19th IEEE International Conference MicroElectro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2006), Jan. 2006.
– H.H. DiBiaso, B.A. English, and M.G. Allen, “Solid-phase conductive fuels for chemical microactuators,” Sensors and Actuators A (Physical), v A111, n 2-3, p 260-6, March 2004.
– Y. Zhao, B.A. English, Y. Choi, H. DiBiaso, Y. Guang, and M.G. Allen, “Polymeric microcombustors for solid-phase conductive fuels,” 17th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), p 498-501, 2004.
– B.A.English, H. Hude, and M.G. Allen, “Microcombustors based on controllable solid fuel elements,” ASME International Mechanical Engineering Conference and Exposition, paper number IMECE2003-42823, Nov. 2003.
– B. A. English. “Demonstration of Robust Micromachined Jet Technology and its Application to Realistic Flow Control Problems” AFOSR GRANT F49620-97-1-0519, Final Report, July 2000.
– M. Kranz and J. Booth. “Additive Manufacturing and Phased Arrays – Applications and Benefits of a New Capability” 2017 IEEE Aerospace Conference. March 4 -11, 2017. Big Sky, MT
US Patent 7,748,272 MEMS Sensor Suite On a Chip MS Kranz, RF Elliot, MR Whitley, MR Williams, PJ Reiner
US Patent 7,368,312 MEMS Sensor Suite On a Chip MS Kranz, RF Elliott, MR Whitley, MR Williams, PJ Reiner
US Patent 7,017,351 Miniature Thermoacoustic Cooler Z Hao, M Fowler, JA Hammer, M Whitley, DR Brown
US Patent 6,861,363 Method of Making Multilevel MEMS Structures JS Harchanko, M Whitley